2018 Tracer 900 GT Reviews and Price SpecsFor additionally visiting capacity, the GT comes standard with voyage control and warmed holds, its windscreen is bigger and effortlessly movable with one hand, and its tail area presently has coordinated mounts for standard 22-liter saddlebags. For more solace, the handlebar is smaller, the rider and traveler seats have another shape and thicker froth (stature of the customizable seat expanded a bit, to 33.5/34.1 inches), and the traveler footpeg sections and snatch handles have been upgraded. It has a similar upright seating position with a lot of legroom and an agreeable reach to the bars. Despite the fact that it’s somewhat little, another full-shading TFT show has striking, simple to-peruse illustrations and adjustable highlights, and there’s another menu wheel on the correct hold. To separate it from its forerunner, the Tracer 900 has new bodywork, with a reshaped front light get together, slimmer hand monitors and new “triangular pyramid” fairing boards that enhance wind stream.
We loved the 2015 FJ-09 so much that we kept it in our long haul armada for a year. We stored adulate on its motor however battled with its herky-jerky throttle reaction and confinements forced by its suspension and OE tires. The Tracer 900 GT moves on the same Dunlop D222 tires, with a similar ordinary hold and consistence. Moving up to double compound Dunlop Roadsmart IIIs, which we tried on a powerful game tourer a year ago, would help certainty and execution (we’d redesign the brake cushions as well). Something else, the GT has been changed by its new suspension and smoother throttle reaction, and alternate changes make it all the more balanced.
- Gear appeared on bicycle in above photograph:
- Nelson-Rigg Hurricane Waterproof Backpack/Tail Pack
- Start: TCI/32-bit ECU
- Charging Output: 415 watts max.
- Battery: 12V 8.6AH
- Edge: Aluminum controlled-fill kick the bucket cast edge w/tubular-steel subframe and cast aluminum swingarm
- Wheelbase: 59.1 in.
- Rake/Trail: 24 degrees/3.9 in.
- Seat Height: 33.5/34.1 in.
- Suspension, Front: 41mm USD fork, completely adj. w/5.4-in. travel
- Raise: Linked stun, adj. for bounce back damping and spring preload (remote) w/5.6-in. travel
- Brakes, Front: Dual 298mm plates w/restricted 4-cylinder outspread calipers and ABS
- Raise: Single 245mm plate w/1-cylinder stick slide caliper and ABS
- Wheels, Front: Cast, 3.50 x 17 in.
- Raise: Cast, 5.50 x 17 in.
- Tires, Front: 120/70-ZR17
- Raise: 180/55-ZR17
- Wet Weight: 503 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 366 lbs.
- GVWR: 869 lbs.