2018 YZ250FX Reviews and Price Specs-
Yamaha’s profilation of this bicycle
- About the same two-sided shaft outline that is found on the title winning YZ250F is utilized on the YZ250FX. The produced segment at the swingarm rotate and motor mounting sections help create deft lightweight inclination in the tight specialized landscape while as yet giving soundness in quick areas.
Model: Yamaha YZ250FX
- Year: 2018
- Category: Enduro/rough terrain
- Rating: Do you know this bicycle?
- Snap here to rate it. We miss 2 votes to demonstrate the rating.
- Cost as new (MSRP): US$ 7999. Costs rely upon nation, charges, adornments, and so forth.
Motor and transmission
- Displacement: 250.00 ccm (15.26 cubic inches)
- Motor type: Single chamber, four-stroke
- Motor details: Titanium valves
- Bore x stroke: 77.0 x 53.6 mm (3.0 x 2.1 inches)
- Valves per cylinder: 4
- Fuel system: Injection. Keihin® 44mm
- Fuel control: Double Overhead Cams/Twin Cam (DOHC)
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- last drive: Chain
- Clutch: Multiplate wet grip
- Driveline: O-ring chain
- Undercarriage, suspension, brakes and wheels
- Edge type: Bilateral bar outline
- Rake (fork angle): 26.3°
- Trail: 114 mm (4.5 inches)
- Front suspension: KYB® spring-type fork with speed delicate damping; completely customizable
- Front wheel travel: 310 mm (12.2 inches)
- Raise suspension: KYB® single stun; full flexible
- Raise wheel travel: 318 mm (12.5 inches)
- Front tyre: 90/90-21
- Raise tyre: 110/100-18
- Front brakes: Single plate. Pressure driven.
- Front brakes diameter: 270 mm (10.6 inches)
- Raise brakes: Single plate. Pressure driven.
- Raise brakes diameter: 245 mm (9.6 inches)
- Wheels: Dunlop® AT81F tires
- Physical measures and limits
- Weight incl. oil, gas, etc: 112.9 kg (249.0 pounds)
- Seat height: 965 mm (38.0 inches) If flexible, most reduced setting.
- General height: 1,280 mm (50.4 inches)
- General length: 2,164 mm (85.2 inches)
- General width: 826 mm (32.5 inches)
- Ground clearance: 325 mm (12.8 inches)
- Wheelbase: 1,466 mm (57.7 inches)
- Fuel capacity: 7.57 liters (2.00 gallons)
- Oil capacity: 1.50 liters (0.10 quarts)
- Different determinations
- Shading options: Team Yamaha Blue
- Starter: Electric
- Processing plant warranty: 30 Day Limited Factory Warranty
- Protection costs Get assessed US protection cost with a statement from Allstate Motorcycle Insurance.
- Parts finder Chaparral gives online schematics and OEM parts for the US. Bike Superstore gives a simple to-utilize parts discoverer. Boats to the US, Canada, UK and Australia. CMSNL dispatches ease OEM bike parts to Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, The United States and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Likewise look at our diagram of cruiser webshops at Bikez.info.
- Earth bicycle parts Dirt-bicycle parts and rigging accessible from MotoSport.com. Boats to the US, Canada, the UK, most EU nations, Australia, India, and so on.
- Customizing Also enterprise and soil bicycle parts at CruiserCustomizing.com.
- Ask questions Join the 18 Yamaha YZ250FX exchange gathering or the general Yamaha talk gathering.
- Credits, tests, etc Search the web for merchants, advance costs, tests, redoing, and so forth.
- Related bikes List related bicycles for correlation of specs.
- Talks for each bicycle
Bikez has talk discussions for each bicycle. View remarks, inquiries and answers at the 2018 Yamaha YZ250FX dialog gathering. You can agree to accept email warnings when different riders answer you. In the event that you have broad involvement with the MC, if you don’t mind send us a survey. On the off chance that you think about purchasing this bicycle, you should see the rundown of related motorbikes Look at photographs. Analyze specialized specs. What’s more, look at the rating of the bicycle’s motor execution, dependability, repair costs, and so forth. You can contrast the rating and different bicycles.
Incoming search terms:
- 2018 yz250fx