2018 YZ65 Reviews Specs and Price-To hear our conclusions on the 2018 Yamaha YZ65, hit the slideshow beneath. Our fundamental test editorial manager goes over the grown-up point of view of the machine, which offers some astounding results…before changing over to our childhood rider for his contemplations.
Beneath the slideshow you’ll discover another video player, which has a meeting we did with Yamaha USA’s head of testing, Steven Butler, where we talk about the birthplace and improvement of the new YZ65.
2018 Yamaha YZ65 Specifications
- Motor Type: 65cc fluid cooled two-stroke; reed-valve drafted
- Bore x Stroke: 43.5 mm x 43.6 mm
- Pressure Ratio: 8.1 – 9.1:1
- Fuel Delivery: Keihin PWK28 carburetor
- Transmission: Six-speed; multiplate wet grasp
The bits of gossip have demonstrated genuine, Yamaha has ventured their amusement up by opening up their item extend with a YZ65, giving them a more total motocross lineup. Beneath you’ll locate a brisk talk with Yamaha’s Mike Ulrish, alongside a dispatch video from the brand, and the tech specs with the public statement.
- Motor Displacement – 64.8cc
- Bore x Stroke – 43.5mm x 43.6mm
- Pressure Ratio – 8.1~9.1:1
- Fuel System – Keihin PWK28 carburetor
- Transmission – 6-speed; multiplate wet grasp
- Last Drive – 420 Chain
Suspension Front – 36mm KYB loop spring, customizable pressure and bounce back damping; 8.5-in movementSuspension Rear – Single stun, customizable pressure and bounce back damping; 10.6-in movement